Highlights : About Managed Infrastructure -Remote L3
Your own extended team & ownership.
Complete transparency : get involved in all phases.
Availability of skillset across technologies.
Reduced cost per engineer: up-to 40% less.
You drive the team as per your business.
Certified and Qualified technicians.
Access to CMM and ISO processes.
Easy ramp-up and ramp-down.
Designing, implementing Active Directory & messaging solutions on Microsoft Technology, providing support/handling escalations and integrating various products & troubleshooting on Windows platform.
Deployment of Active Directory domain services across multiple sites/subnets, Administration, Migration, Group policy Objects, WSUS, etc.
Administering/managing Antivirus/ Antispam policies, Directory synchronization issues, etc.
Administering/Managing Skype for Business, Enabling User for IM, Federation, etc.
Windows OS 8, 8.1 ,10 - Windows Server 2008, 2012-R2, 2016, 2016R2, DNS,DHCP and WINS.
Backup and Recovery windows server, Hyper-V, VMware – Antivirus ,Citrix , Microsoft Hyper V, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon Web Services.
Security - Remote Access Tools and Terminal Services.
Server Hardware Knowledge (RAID 5,10) - Windows IIS server.
Understanding SQL Server Administration - Server & Desktop Patching.
Virtualization - Cloud Server Management.
Office 365 - AD & Exchange 2013, 2016.
SAN & NAS Storage Management - Network Management (LAN, WAN, Protocols).
Firewall Management - Wireless Network Management (Access Point).
SCCM - Good understanding of HA and DRS environment.
Handling post mortems/RCA meetings with different clients.
End-user support via phone/e-mail /tickets.
Good written and communication skill.
Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
Excellent Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening.
Ensure consistency of existing systems through creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals.
Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
Availability to support the infrastructure on 24x7x365 basis. Be flexible for the same 365 Days.
Minimum Hiring Duration
Dedicated Pavilion Support
Scope of the project will be to provide 160 Hours/Month/Engineer support to the client.
OS & any project specific software licensing (ex- MS Server licenses).
Any Technology area which is not mentioned above in scope.
Any hardware procurement and NOC support.
The engineer will be working through secure network channel.
The offshore engineers will use the existing tools and processes of the client to serve their customer.
Dedicated phone with US number (In-coming and out-going) for each engineer.
The Vendor will monitor the schedule or the Engineer on daily basis.
A monthly review meeting can be setup between the vendor and the client to iron out any issues, the escalation can be discussed during this call.
Operational Management and Methodology
A team will adhere to the Operational Management Methodology being followed at client’s place. The tasks allocated will be performed based on effort/time estimation as agreed by the client.
The tools used for supporting the tasks/projects or IPC or Operations has to be provided by the client.
The reports will be shared on Daily/weekly/monthly basis covering the tasks status/update or IPC report. The frequency of reporting will be discussed and agreed from time to time with the client.
Talk to Expert for Free Consultation
- Futurism Technologies and Customer jointly prepare a Job Description
- Futurism Technologies will do first round of interview and present the shortlisted candidates to the customer
- The Customer does the technical evaluation of these engineers, through phone or video.
- Futurism Technologies will present more candidates, if the presented candidates are not up to the mark, from technical and communication point of view.
- Once the engineer is selected, the start date will be decided after the discussion between Futurism Technologies and the Customer.
- The Customer defines the shift times and days of operation
- The engineer can use the same monitoring and ticketing tool as that of the engineers at customer site.
- Futurism Technologies will provide dual screen monitors and a laptop/desktop, a dedicated phone with US number (In-coming and out-going) for each engineer.
- Futurism Technologies will introduce a technical manager who will be coordinating the initial configuration and communication with the Customer.
- Futurism Technologies will share the escalation matrix, with designations, phone numbers and email ids.
- Futurism Technologies will conduct training, including the tools
- Futurism Technologies will monitor the schedule or the Engineer on daily basis.
- Futurism will take care of, day-to-day HR challenges, required training as per the training calendar, will also provide a tech manager to supervise the technical challenges these engineers might face
- In case of resignation of the engineer, Futurism Technologies takes the responsibility of replacement and required knowledge transfer and this effort is not billed to the customer and the knowledge sharing session will be taken care by Futurism Technologies.
- We have notice period of 90 days for the engineers and this helps in finding a suitable replacement
- There will be a monthly review meeting with the top management of Futurism Technologies, the escalation can be discussed during this call.
- There are 10 holidays in India and we will follow Indian holidays so that the operation is not impacted during US holidays.