About Managed Infrastructure -Remote L3
Managed Infrastructure – Remote L3 is the perfect package for you, if you are looking out for the best premium package for managed infrastructure services.
Active directory migration and disaster recovery provided by experts.
DNS administration provided.
Administration of anti-spam/antivirus policies.
Qualified and certified technicians at work.
Easy ramp-up and ramp-down.
- Your own extended team & ownership.
- Complete transparency : get involved in all phases.
- Availability of skillset across technologies.
- Reduced cost per engineer: up-to 40% less.
- You drive the team as per your business.
- Certified and Qualified technicians.
- Designing, implementing Active Directory & messaging solutions on Microsoft Technology, providing support/handling escalations and integrating various products & troubleshooting on Windows platform.
- Deployment of Active Directory domain services across multiple sites/subnets, Administration, Migration, Group policy Objects, WSUS, etc.
- Administering/managing Antivirus/ Antispam policies, Directory synchronization issues, etc.
- Administering/Managing Skype for Business, Enabling User for IM, Federation, etc.
- Windows OS 8, 8.1 ,10 - Windows Server 2008, 2012-R2, 2016, 2016R2, DNS,DHCP and WINS.
- Backup and Recovery windows server, Hyper-V, VMware – Antivirus ,Citrix , Microsoft Hyper V, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon Web Services.
- Security - Remote Access Tools and Terminal Services.
- Server Hardware Knowledge (RAID 5,10) - Windows IIS server.
- Understanding SQL Server Administration - Server & Desktop Patching.
- Virtualization - Cloud Server Management.
- Office 365 - AD & Exchange 2013, 2016.
- SAN & NAS Storage Management - Network Management (LAN, WAN, Protocols).
- Firewall Management - Wireless Network Management (Access Point).
- SCCM - Good understanding of HA and DRS environment.
- Handling post mortems/RCA meetings with different clients.
- End-user support via phone/e-mail /tickets.
- Good written and communication skill.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening.
- Ensure consistency of existing systems through creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals.
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Availability to support the infrastructure on 24x7x365 basis. Be flexible for the same 365 Days.
- The engineer will be working through secure network channel.
- The offshore engineers will use the existing tools and processes of the client to serve their customer.
- Dedicated phone with US number (In-coming and out-going) for each engineer.
- The Vendor will monitor the schedule or the Engineer on daily basis.
- A monthly review meeting can be setup between the vendor and the client to iron out any issues, the escalation can be discussed during this call.
Operational Management and Methodology
- A team will adhere to the Operational Management Methodology being followed at client’s place. The tasks allocated will be performed based on effort/time estimation as agreed by the client.
- The tools used for supporting the tasks/projects or IPC or Operations has to be provided by the client.
- The reports will be shared on Daily/weekly/monthly basis covering the tasks status/update or IPC report. The frequency of reporting will be discussed and agreed from time to time with the client.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the best package to buy if you are looking out for a good package for managed infrastructure service. Besides, Futurism Technologies is a pro at handling this. I have a really good experience working closely with the team at Futurism. Recently, I purchased the Futurism Managed Infrastructure – Remote L3 package from them, and am really happy with the service I am getting. All you have to do is give these guys a call, and explain your requirements to their professional. Rest all is taken care of by the skilled and knowledgeable staff at the company. The best part was that they were available to answer my queries and discuss about the services at any time of the day, which made it very much convenient for us. The company does have certified and qualified technicians, and so you can rest assured that your job is going to be done professionally. My best wishes to the team!
Futurism Technologies has a good understanding of our business. This makes them responsible and responsive to our needs. Best thing about this Company is their excellent communication skills and sound technical knowledge. They understood our expectations. We’ve received the tailored package, which is working above our expectations. Many people say 24x7 assistance, but Futurism has actually implemented it. I am currently using their Resource Package: Futurism Managed Infrastructure – Remote L3. If building an offshore team is your goal, then go for this company. I would be happy to recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable IT services partner.