About Managed Infrastructure -Remote L1
Managed Infrastructure – Remote L1 package has a lot to offer you, No matter what platform you are working on.
40% cost reduction per engineer.
Prompt support service for end-users via tickets/email/phone.
Provision of DNS administration.
Recovery or Back-up of Windows servers provided.
Access to ISO and CMM processes.
- Your own extended team & ownership.
- Complete transparency : get involved in all phases.
- Availability of skillset across technologies.
- Reduced cost per engineer: up-to 40% less.
- You drive the team as per your business.
- Certified and Qualified technicians.
- Designing, implementing Active Directory & messaging solutions on Microsoft Technology, providing support/handling escalations and integrating various products & troubleshooting on Windows platform.
- Deployment of Active Directory domain services across multiple sites/subnets, Administration, Migration, Group policy Objects, WSUS, etc.
- Administering/managing Antivirus/ Antispam policies, Directory synchronization issues, etc.
- Administering/Managing Skype for Business, Enabling User for IM, Federation, etc.
- Windows OS 8, 8.1 ,10 - Windows Server 2008, 2012-R2, 2016, 2016R2, DNS,DHCP and WINS.
- Backup and Recovery windows server, Hyper-V, VMware – Antivirus ,Citrix , Microsoft Hyper V, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon Web Services.
- Security - Remote Access Tools and Terminal Services.
- Server Hardware Knowledge (RAID 5,10) - Windows IIS server.
- Understanding SQL Server Administration - Server & Desktop Patching.
- Virtualization - Cloud Server Management.
- Office 365 - AD & Exchange 2013, 2016.
- SAN & NAS Storage Management - Network Management (LAN, WAN, Protocols).
- Firewall Management - Wireless Network Management (Access Point).
- SCCM - Good understanding of HA and DRS environment.
- Handling post mortems/RCA meetings with different clients.
- End-user support via phone/e-mail /tickets.
- Good written and communication skill.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening.
- Ensure consistency of existing systems through creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals.
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Availability to support the infrastructure on 24x7x365 basis. Be flexible for the same 365 Days.
- The engineer will be working through secure network channel.
- The offshore engineers will use the existing tools and processes of the client to serve their customer.
- Dedicated phone with US number (In-coming and out-going) for each engineer.
- The Vendor will monitor the schedule or the Engineer on daily basis.
- A monthly review meeting can be setup between the vendor and the client to iron out any issues, the escalation can be discussed during this call.
Operational Management and Methodology
- A team will adhere to the Operational Management Methodology being followed at client’s place. The tasks allocated will be performed based on effort/time estimation as agreed by the client.
- The tools used for supporting the tasks/projects or IPC or Operations has to be provided by the client.
- The reports will be shared on Daily/weekly/monthly basis covering the tasks status/update or IPC report. The frequency of reporting will be discussed and agreed from time to time with the client.
Ratings and Reviews
Futurism Technologies is the best. I had a great experience working with them. It didn’t take them professionals at this company to understand my exact requirements. This is a sign of a vast industry experience. The team understood my business, and over the time we have built a strong business bond. Currently, our company is availing Futurism Managed Infrastructure Remote L1 package, which has been of great to our business. The services provided in this package exceeds our expectations. The biggest, and the most important thing to mention here is that Futurism provided us 24/7 support service, which helped us get our queries answered and cleared, whenever needed. Are you looking out for a trustworthy IT services partner? If so, then you can definitely ask experts at Futurism Technologies, who are extremely knowledgeable. They have excellent communication skills, which helps you coordinate with them for your exact requirements. Good job team! You have a long way to go.
Futurism Technologies has a good understanding of our business. This makes them responsible and responsive to our needs. Best thing about this Company is their excellent communication skills and sound technical knowledge. They understood our expectations. We’ve received the tailored package, which is working above our expectations. Many people say 24x7 assistance, but Futurism has actually implemented it. I am currently using their Resource Package: Futurism Managed Infrastructure – Remote L3. If building an offshore team is your goal, then go for this company. I would be happy to recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable IT services partner.