About ASP Net Developers
Our expert team of developers creates spectacular and remarkable real world ASP.Net applications which are industry-specific, they developed out of the box application, design and layout with affordable investment. This package supports all size of industries from start-ups, medium to large scale. This package provides high quality solutions with best ASP.Net Developers. Below is the list of the features.
SharePoint Framework development.
Provision of ASP.NET migration services
Expert help in the development of enterprise, and custom ASP.NET applications
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Development of ASP.NET MVC3/MVC4
- Asp.Net MVC, C#, Restful Web API, AngularJS.
- WPF, WCF, Web Services, JSON, XML, LINQ.
- ADO.Net Entity Framework.
- Expertise in Customization
- SQL Server (2000,2005,2008,2012,2014,2016,2017).
- Understand functional design, technical design and develop as per the document.
- Recognize opportunities to turn customizations into generalized enhancements, reuse Code.
- Third-Party ERP Integrations.
- Good understanding of various phases of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task.
- Ensure that code is tested and follow best practices while coding. Ensure that code is scalable for high-performance scenarios.
- Application Servers & Web Platforms
IIS version (6-10), Windows, Windows Server.
MS SQL Azure, MS SQL Server, MS SQL Light, NoSQL - MongoDB.
- Deployment Technology
Windows Installer, ClickOnce, MS Azure.
- Programming Technologies
ASP, ASP.NET, MVC, WPF, WCF, ADO, Linq to SQL, Entity Framework, NHibernate, SignalR, WebApi, Angular JS, Knockout JS, React JS, HTML, CSS, jQuery.
- Relational Database Management Systems
MS SQL Management Studio, Business Intelligence Management Studio, MySQL, Workbench
- Distributed App
.NET Remoting, Security, HTTPS/SSL.
- Third-Party Integrations
PayPal API, Google Checkout API, Skrill API(formerly MoneyBookers), Google Maps API, Bing Maps API, Facebook API, Twitter API, Google+ API.
What You Get
- We offer 176 productive hours on a monthly basis i.e. 8 hours a day and 22 working days.
- We offer your complete control of the development process through web-based project management portals ( JIRA ) and Single point of communication through our platform.
- You can interview the resources and select the one you would like to hire.
- The interview will be conducted through the Cisco Webex with Audio/Visual support.
- The resources will be working through a secure network channel.
- The source code will be client Intellectual property (IP).
Operational Management and Methodology
- A team will adhere to the Operational Management Methodology being followed at client’s place. The tasks allocated will be performed based on effort/time estimation as agreed by the client.
- The tools used for supporting the tasks/projects or IPC or Operations has to be provided by the client.
- The reports will be shared on Daily/weekly/monthly basis covering the status of the tasks/update or IPC report. The frequency of reporting will be discussed and agreed from time to time with the client.
Ratings and Reviews
I would like to take this opportunity to than team Futurism Technologies for creating an amazing website for my business in ASPNet. The developers here are experienced, and built the website with utmost professionalism. Futurism delivered me all the services mentioned in their ASPNet Developers package. This package proved to be of great help for me. Most of my entrepreneurs also appreciated the overall look and feel of my website. The ASPNet Developers package is extremely affordable and highly advisable to those, who are planning to build their website in ASPNet. I would definitely recommend you to go with Futurism Technologies, if you expect a good output. Truly professional, and skilled staff works here. Thank you team. God bless you. Cheers!
Futurism Technologies is a best example for great work ethics. I approached them for an IOS app development. I was planning to hire a IOS developer who will work as a part of the team, without being actually present in my premises. I would say the result was amazing. Earlier, I have tried this with other companies, but nothing worked in my favor. The programmer is not only diligent and hardworking, but also understands my requirements. As my business is expanding, I am planning to start projects that may involve more Android developers and Open Source developers. I am currently in talks with Futurism Technologies. I’ve a question to ask you “Are you looking for a reliable resource?” I think you should give it a try. Cheers guys!