What Is Online Ordering Software?
Online ordering software lets customers place an order to a restaurant through a webpage or app, with the option for delivery or pick-up.
Here's a breakdown of how online ordering works:
- Your customer places an order for menu items through your website or app
- You receive a notification through your online ordering software
- Depending on the system, or your personal preference, the order is automatically processed or you can choose to review and approve the order
- Your customer receives a confirmation of their order
- Your kitchen staff starts cooking